High Performance Winter Clinic Information:
There are TWO REQUIRED forms you need to complete and return to Mary prior to your participation in the clinic.
1. The attached Sports Camps Medical Form
2. The Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability (INDIVIDUAL) form at this link: Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability (INDIVIDUAL)
You also must be a current USA Gymnastics athlete member to participate in the clinic, as this is a USA Gymnastics sanctioned event.
Please make sure you have been registered on the USA Gymnastics meet reservation system. Give Mary a call and she will assist you if needed.
Mary Law 541-243-3326
MAIL TO: 103 Gill Coliseum Corvallis, OR 97330
Or E-mail scanned copies to Mary.Law@oregonstate.edu
Gladys Valley Gymnastics Center on the OSU campus
- Oregon State University Head Coach Tanya Chaplin
- Oregon State University Associate Head Coach Michael Chaplin
- Oregon State University Assistant Coach Brian Amato
- Owner and Head Coach of Legacy T&T, Reno, Nevada Mig O’Hara
- OSGA Head Coach and T&T USA National Team member Casey Chandler
- OSGA Coordinator and Coach Mary Law
- OSGA Head Dance Coach Bekah Hill
PARKING IS FREE ON CAMPUS ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY IN ALL PERMIT LOTS
Gymnasts will have access to open foam pits for uneven bars and vault. Beam to resi pit. Air floor tumbling strip and AAI spring floor into a resi mat and full size “hot bed” trampoline with spotting belt system.
Please make check payable to OSGA
Coaches are not required to attend with their gymnasts but will be welcomed on the floor during the camp to observe and ask questions
FREE coaches question and answer session with the clinicians at the end of each day
8:30 am check in at Gladys Valley Gymnastics Center
9:00-12:10 warm up and 3 event rotations
12:15-1:45 lunch break (on your own)
1:50-5:00 3 event rotations
5:00-5:20 stretching and cool down
5:00-5:30 coaches question and answer
Hilton Garden Inn- Mention you are with Oregon State Gymnastics Academy and you will receive the discounted rate.